Sunday, March 17, 2013

End FYI

My suitcase was left behind in Dallas... So they're bringing it to Mansfield tomorrow for me. I am so tired. It's a sign that I should have stayed in Dallas.

My conclusion right now from this trip is to take what I have with a smile on my face. At least I have nice running water in my apartment and not sewer water like many Mexicans.. I also know I can live wherever the ell I want to live and do whatever the hell I want to do in life because guess what, it is my life. So BOYAH! I'm going to dick around for a year after college before I do any seriously settling.

My gypsy blood needs thinned before I can settle down. Traveling is in my blood and I have a wonderlust that will never be sedated.

A HUGE thank you to my uncle for making this trip (and many others) possible ad including me in so many wonderful things. Also to Brooke for inviting me and loving me and being one of my best friends and cousin. I love you girl. And another big thank you to Brooke's mom, Jamie for taking me in and treating me like one of her own. You guys are all so good to me and I could never ask for better family. LOVE YOU ALL!

That's enough sappyness before I cry.

This is me checking out of this blog. Look for me in London in September! Hopefully I will go somewhere during the summer!

Xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment